BROADWAY TICKET REFUND INFORMATION
All performances of ALADDIN on Broadway have been suspended from March 12 - April 12, 2020. Please take note of the following information.
- All affected tickets will be refunded at the original point of purchase.
- If you purchased via Ticketmaster.com, Ticketmaster via Phone/App or the Disney on Broadway Hotline: your refund is being processed, and your credit card will be refunded automatically within 14-21 business days. For any issues, please contact the Disney on Broadway Hotline at (866) 870-2717 and have your Ticketmaster Account Number/Confirmation Number handy. You need NOT retain your original tickets.
- If you purchased at the Box Office: The New Amsterdam Theatre Box Office is closed until further notice. Please send a photo of your original tickets to DTG.TicketRequests@disney.com with the subject line “Box Office Purchase Refund Request” along with your name and mailing address so that we can process your refund; you will receive a check. Alternatively, you can exchange your tickets for an alternate date of your choice, subject to availability; this can also be arranged at the same e-mail address.
- If you purchased tickets as part of a Group: please contact your Group Sales Agent for more information regarding refunds or exchanges. Please retain your original tickets until you speak with the Group Sales Agent.
- If you purchased tickets through any other licensed sales channel (including, but not limited to, Ticketmaster Retail Outlets, Continental Guest Services, Broadway Inbound, etc.): please return to the original point of purchase for more information regarding refunds or exchanges. If you have your tickets in hand, please retain them for a refund or exchange.
We’re sorry for the inconvenience and look forward to having you return soon.
NORTH AMERICAN TOUR REFUND INFORMATION
Austin, TX - Postponed
San Antonio, TX - Postponed
Kansas City, MO - Postponed